HarrisMartin's Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Litigation Conference - COVID-19 Information
HarrisMartin's CLE Event COVID-19 Precautions
• HarrisMartin, and the host property, does not have a mask mandate at this time.
• All materials will be electronic, including Course Material, Course Evaluations, CLE Sign-In Sheets, and more. Weblinks and QR codes will be utilized so all attendees have easy access to these items.
• Attendees should stay home if not feeling well, or experiencing any of the following:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
• There is a remote participation option for this event. The registration rate is the same as in-person attendance. While CLE credit is not available to virtual attendees from HarrisMartin, we are happy to provide you with a certificate of attendance if you wish to seek credit on your own for your participation in the event. Those wishing to attend virtually can register with the promo code VIRTUALATTENDANCE. Please note, using this promo code will not reduce the registration rate, but instead just serves to alert HarrisMartin Publishing that you will be attending virtually.