Day 1, Wednesday, December 01, 2021
7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
The Agenda for this Event is in Production
The agenda for this event is in production. To be notified when details are released Email HarrisMartin.
Register for this Event Here.
Agenda Topics for this CLE will include:
• Rapid Fire Mass Tort Update
• Mastering the Competing Complex Litigation Components
• Primer on Arguing before the JPML
• Managing MDLs and Parallel State Court Litigation: Coordination versus Domination?
• Game-Changing Orders Including Preemption, Lone Pine, Bifurcation, and Chess Clocks
• The Organization, Role, and Function of Steering Committees
• Litigating in the Digital Age
• Multi-Plaintiff Trials
• Bellwether Function, Selection Process, and Trial Protocol - Role of Lexecon and Waivers
• Complex Litigation Witnesses (from Apex to Appearing Via Satellite Transmission)
• Special Master Roles in MDLs
• Exit Strategies: Global vs. Inventory, Top Down vs. Bottom Up, and The Court’s Role?
• Papering the Deal: Memorandum of Understanding and Master Settlement Agreement Checklists
• Ethical Conundrums Associated With Complex Litigation and Aggregate Settlements